Road to Refuge is an organisation which focuses on changing the conversation on the issue of seeking asylum in Australia, by providing a platform to amplify the voices and perspectives of lived experience who matter most: people from refugee backgrounds and people seeking asylum, in their words and on their terms.
- Timeout Interview with founder Dana – 2016
- Right Now: “Road to Refuge is a breath of fresh air”
- Dumbo Feather – “Finding empathy for refugees”
- The Age – “Road to Refuge enlists comedian and human rights advocates in asylum seeker debate”
- PBS Interview – “Stories About Hope – a social art exhibition”
- SYN interview – “Stories About Hope – a social art exhibition”
- Beat Magazine – “Road to Refuge announce Gimme Shelter concert of solidarity”